Monday, November 26, 2012

One college that interests me so far before my research is SCAD (University for Creative Careers) to perhaps study animation and illustration
2 colleges that interest me so far that I've never heard of before are Salem College and Manhattanville College
  
      Salem College     Manhattanville.College OTIS college4 name
 Does it have an art/biology or chemistry?  Yes to all       Yes to all Yes to art-Centered on art details
Cost $22,720 $35,370 $35,404 
 # of students 1,063 students 2,695 students 1,226 students 
 Average GPA 3.46 2.8 n/a 
 Private/ public Private Private Private 
 trait 6    
 trait 7   
My GPA: 3.4
Salem's requirements: 3.5
Manhattanville's requirements: 2.8
OTIS: n/a

Well now I am going to try to get at least a 3.5 or above in all of my classes, so I will be thus far eligible for the college I have most interest in, Salem College. I learned I have many many options, and choosing will be more difficult than I thought. I am going to have to look into all of these colleges some more to get a better understanding of where I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment